Sunday, March 31, 2024

scaredddddd

It's really hot and I didn't wanna turn on the AC because the electricity bills are MASSIVE so I just removed my t-shirt initially but my bra was too tight, so I removed it too. The only time I touch myself if during shower, to apply soap. I was trying to make a weird heart shape with my left arm and left breast when I felt a LUMP. It's like a ping pong ball and it's hard. I checked the other breast, and it was just squishy. Should I be concerned? 
Gonna go and learn the entire anatomy of the female breast because apparently when I had that in ninth grade, I told my male teacher that it was "out of syllabus" and never studied it either because I was too embarrassed to read. 

Fuck. If I die of breast cancer, I want you to know reader that I really liked gravity falls and twenty-one pilots and novels and that YOU should start reading novels. Bye:/

No wait, I'm back. Bro what the fuck how am I supposed to tell my mom. Fuck. Literal fucking fuck. What if she takes me to the hospital? The last time I went, the dermatologist saw me half naked and I promised myself I'll never go to a hospital. Fuck what if my mother wants to touch my breast to actually check because I complain to her about being sick all the time? What if the doctor touches my breast? I will literally chop my breasts off if anyone ever fucking touches them. Fuck. I'm actually anxious now. Wow. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How do I tell my mom. Fucking how. I want both my breasts to be squishy aaaaahhhhh breastgod please give me back my squishy left breast. Fuckkkkk. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk. Fucking fuck. My breast????? My left breast 😭😭😭😭😭😭. 

I checked some symptoms of lumps, and it takes about changes in breast like how am I supposed to even know? The only thing I know about my breasts is that they exist. I don't even look at them. I might open my t-shirt or bra during summer but that's purely because I want to save on the electricity bill and I'm feeling super-hot. Fuck.fuck. breast lord save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...