Wednesday, April 10, 2024

please kill me.

I've tried washing my hands since then but I can't wash of the filth in them. I am becoming like him. 
I put a fraction of the same actions I went though almost half my life on a good person. 

I traumatized everyone I like. These kids were nice to me, why did they do to deserve this? I hate myself. I am not kidding when I tell you I want to chop off my palms. I repeated his actions. I am a terrible person. I deserve to die. I hate myself. I'll start cutting myself again to pay for this horrible act I've committed today. I should feel the pain I cause on others. Pain is what keeps me human. It keeps me, me.
Anyone who ever touchs me is a horrible person. The incoming text was my Bristol. Bristol and mom don't know I'm becoming a monster euth each passing day. Hope I can end myself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...