Sunday, May 12, 2024

Aftermath.

So, this tag will consist of my incomplete drafts or the poems I wrote after the M series. Almost all of the drafts are incomplete and even some dates aren't accurate. Someday I would like to write actual poetry like Ocean Vuong. He's so great. I love his words. I'm almost jealous. Flatsound is kinda poetic too. I would feel better about myself if I had an actual skill. 

Not related to the tag but I finally go back home tomorrow. Bristol asked if we could meet, and I told her that she could come over, but she asked to meet near a shop near her bus stop. I like having a friend(s). She recently went to the beach and said that her, Melbourne and I should visit together sometime. Bristol and Melbourn are actually good with poetry.

Lately, I just want to die again. Adulthood doesn't seem fit for me or vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...