Wednesday, May 8, 2024

M(2)

I lie to my mother as I eat my worned out hands.

The halls are empty, so are the stairs.

The morning suns makes me reflect on the deeds of the night, 

I'm sorry mother, forgive me father,

It won't happen again. 

The mirrors gets another new crack every day. 

My friend was sick, and then dead.

I liked you, still do.

I don't mean any harm but you could've told us, we were standing in the shadows while you burnt.

P.S.: The third line is inspired from the song "Guns for Hands" by Twenty One Pilots.

Also, the mirror crack line came from this image which is from the movie "Un homme qui dort".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...