Wednesday, May 8, 2024

M

 I started this series where I write poems about how I feel when I think about him. His nickname starts from M, hence the name of the series. I used to have a mini notebook which I used to take to school, just in case "inspiration" strikes. I have lost the first two poem of the series. I feel like I wrote atleast 13 of them. Some poems are on Poetizer and some in that notebook. I could only find upto M10 on Poetizer though.  I think I might have destroyed the pages of the notebook on which I wrote the poems, incase mom finds it and I gave the rest of the empty notebook to my sister, but I am not sure. When I go back home, I'll search for it. As of now I will be starting the series from M2. 

I cannot accurately say when I wrote these as the dates are messed up in the softcopy I received but all of them were in 2022. The last edited post is of October which is available. I believe I started in April itself but I'm not very sure. 

Also, the writing sense is kinda inspired by the movie "Un homme qui dort".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...