Wednesday, May 8, 2024

M(5)

Yeah, definitely living the life.

Honestly, it's not that bad, some people have it worse or atleast that's what I read.

My mother doesn't scold me anymore, rather she fears me.

I've become a manipulator, controlling lives.

I don't want to be one, but I've been handed the strings.

I can't find my strings.

As a matter of fact, I can barely see.

I'll keep on walking. 

I hope there aren't any edges.

I know you saw, it's okay.

P.S.: Sixth line is a reference from the novel "Paper Towns".

“Maybe all the strings inside him broke.”
― Paper Towns, John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...