Friday, July 12, 2024

Kimetsu No Yaiba.

 I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Koyoharu Gotouge. 

Oyasumi Punpun still remains as the only manga I have ever read.

I started reading Demon Slayer from chapter 140. I feel like that 20-year guy from reddit who said AOT is the best thing that ever happened to him. Gladly he's still alive but is sadly still upset with himself. 

I started reading it from chapter 150 or something I guess after 2am and finished it by 8am. I didn't cry at all throughout the series except the last part where the author tells us to be strong.

When I used to go to class boys would discuss about "DS" and I used to listen to them talk. It kept me entertained. Last year before moving away I used to watch it with my cousins and siblings. I'm so glad the manga exists. 

I appreciate anyone who shows kindness towards me, and this series was one. Now that I have read it I can probably die peacefully, if I do die before it comes out. If I'm still around, I hope i am in a better place that I am or ever was. 

Also, the average age of a Hashira is 21. 

I had more stuff to write about it, but someone came and started talking to me so broke my stream of thoughts. Reader, if you ever get time do engage in the Demon Slayer series. 

I couldn't sleep yesterday until the rain stopped because as always everything is related to Him. I hope I can someday forget about it and move on in life and improve as a person. Not only was this series enjoyable but also educational. I hope I can be a kinder person someday. 

I wish you a soft warm breeze and positive thoughts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...