Thursday, August 22, 2024

Bristol lowkey scares me NGL at times

Well I had a lot to write about Bristol. A lot of good things. I was feeling horrible a few days and Bristol texted me something and I was happy. It always feels nice talking to my friends. I love my friends. BUTTTTTTTTT today Bristol mentioned the term BMi and for a moment I was hoping she doesn't have an eating disorder. I would never want my friends to struggle with anything and I wish them good health and wealth or just anyone who's a nice person honestly. Apparently Bristol has an exam today and she has to study all that. Bristol got a bit too curious and searched BMI reddit and learned about Bodychecks and stuff. I played it off acting clueless as if I wasn't asking my friends how to measure my accurate height. I did somehow told her not to look too much into it as she can't change people and some people do get better. Will Bristol hate me if she finds out I'm a part of it and I was pretending to be clueless? I would never want to lose Bristol as she is a really good person. A few of my started texts from Bristol, I mean I shouldn't post private conversation but it's not like anyone reads these and definitely not Bristol. Anyway:

Bro tf I had like millions of texts bookmarked and I could only find six, they probably have a limit. Om WhatsApp I had like 500+ bookmarked. Bristol for President.

Collage is ok. A boy talked to me today and for some reason I want to kill myself whenever I have male interaction like no way I'm talking to a BOY. Weightloss is going very well, I only eat dinner. I fast for 18 hours at atleast. Everyone on edtwt is reaching their gw. Things are okay there. All the people I follow are either getting help, at an healthy weight. The ones thatvare losing weight are genuinely getting to a healthy weight. Twbre are a few who are definitely a bit far gone, I hope they can get better.  Bye bye for today I'm doing okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...