Thursday, March 28, 2024

listen to me bruh.

Wait a minute, does it mean that I get turned in by sexual assault????? Like fuck that's disgusting. Also, idk whenever I'm stressed, I use some sort of fucking addiction to cope. Currently it's starving after that binge eating and binge spending phase. Like I love my body so much. I literally eat one meal and my body is like fuck yes whatever. But that actually means I'm fat because my body is using its own fat to provide for my lack if food. When I left home, I was 54 something kilograms. Let's assume 55. I was actually 52-53 in May, but my aunt visited and I was about to come here plus there was always good food. I'll go back home on the 20th something April and I swear to God if I'm not less than fifty kilograms I will be punching myself in the face real hard. I have to be the thinnest and tallest person the room. Also, the prettiest and most successful but I'm not really working for it so idk.
Btw I made a lock screen and home screen wallpaper, but I won't gatekeep it from you so here you go:
 I live laugh love LGBTQ movies. They're so much better than an average straight movie. I would say more but I don't feel like it as of now so bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...