Thursday, March 28, 2024

TF?

Blud, I got sexually assaulted in my dream today and I woke up fucking wet. Should I genuinely kill myself??????? Also no, surprisingly it was not Him. There's this like watchman in my dorm who acts super weird with me. I don't care as much but then he always has to touch my shoulder whenever he says something like WHY DO YOU HAVE YO DO THAT? Like I keep a minimum distance of two meters from him and avoid him or ignore him. I thought it would be disrespectful to ignore because he's older but fuck it. I wouldn't think so much about it but like why you have to touch me dude to just say good morning???? Like his hands are on my fucking bra strap whenever he touches my shoulder. I'm not sure if I'm having a victim complex but whatever. Also, my friend Melbourne claims to like the movie "Un homme qui dort" as she watched it around like 17 times well fuck you because I like it more and you'll never like it as much as I like it or the way I like it. Also, I watched it before you and you're a fucking cheater because I had a huge ass Poster(s) of that movie in my room and when you visited you took a pic of it, and you didn't even mention it once which means you've watched it. Fuck you fuck you fuck you I like that movie more. I've used the shots of that movie as my profile picture on fucking suicide/self-harm/eating disorder forums even just plain Goodreads and Spotify. You'll never compare. Fuck you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...