Saturday, March 2, 2024

Third of March

I FUCKING HATE MARCHHHHHHHHH. IF MARCH WAS A PERSON, I'D KILL THEM FOR NO SPECIFIC REASON. 

Anyway, Bristol just asked if I had Blogspot and being the shithead I am I said three. She wanted to read them. 

I've wanted people to read a few posts of my blogs (not all obviously) in a way they can relate and see that they're not the only one, but my second blog is mostly about ED and SH and this one about SA. It'd be embarrassing for me that people I know are aware of such things about me. It'd make me very vulnerable and attached to them like an addiction which is bad. Most of my posts are just impulsive thoughts. Also, another friend of ours, Melbourne, had similar experiences, I'm not specifically sure because no one ever told me, but she did have SH and ED and was SA'd too. Bristol knows about it. I won't say she's upset but it bothers her I believe. I wouldn't want someone to feel that way about me. I want everyone to think that I am a kind and funny person. 

I am also self-destructive at times although not as much I used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...