Sunday, April 14, 2024

can you believe he asked THAT?

My uncle called. He had a son this year in early February. He has a daughter who was born in 2017. He called to ask how I felt when my sister was born. Did I feel neglected and stuff I told him yea for a while but then I had to take care of her and so I feel more like a guardian rather than an actual sibling and that's how our relation developed for me. I had to be there to protect her and take care of her and possibly fulfil her needs such as hunger and stuff. He also asked if I felt I was loved less and I said not really because I knew mom had to take care of her but I lied to him. 
HE used to tell me he LOVES me unlike the way he portrays love to my sister and I felt like there was atleast someone who loved me more but obviously that's not true. But that kept me happy for a while. He loved me. He said he loved me. HE SAID HE LOVED ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...