Friday, April 19, 2024

don't be nice to people

I try to be nice and really considerate of people but most if the time they either just use me or treat me poorly which upsets me. I try to be nice so that others are nice to be and word is a better place but maybe that's not how it works and that sucks. That sucks a lot. It took me effort to change and be a nice person and these people seem to be ruining it. I won't stop being nice but everytime someone treats me poorly or uses me I do become a little less kind. I don't know what us so respectable about being rude and having an attitude but that's sad. When I go to college I'll not talk to anyone and I'll not go out if my way to be nice because it just harna be in the end. Every damn time. People are shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...