Sunday, April 7, 2024

I'm good.

I went out today. It's currently 13:41. I liked it. Today is an eating day. I'll fast from tonight again uptil Sunday morning. I'll try. I got a new pair of super cheap earphones. I'm listening to Lil Peep after MONTHS. Probably a year. I can't listen to him openly. Or maybe I did listen to him. It's been a while anyway. He's so perfect. Love his songs. He's my favourite. I like him more than twenty one pilots. My eyes were so swollen from crying all night I had to wear sunglasses to video call mom. I got a new mascara and yes the old one was dried. I ate this ice cream that I used to eat as I kid. I was avoiding it but it was the only mango flavour in the shop. Green tea bags on face is nice. It's so healing. 
Goodbye for now, I'm so okay. My skincare stuff seems to be working too. 

FUCK. I'M JUST LISTENING TO NINETEEN. I remember being fifteen and thinking I'll listen to it on my nineteenth birthday. This really is my last year as a teen although I'm an adult now? Idk. Imma have a couple million when I'm 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...