Friday, April 5, 2024

M A S C A R A

FUCKK. SO. I bought this Maybelline sky high mascara in the shade cosmic black. I may be 19 but I've rarely used makeup. This mascara was manufactured last year in June. I think it's dried out. Because when I tried to put it on it formed clumps on my eyelashes. So, I thought of replacing it because it might have dried out. When I went on the app though they said I had to talk to customer service, gladly it was a female, but she was so professional. Like it was 8:11 am when I called now it's 8:18. I started with "good morning", but she didn't really reply. Also, I told her my issue and she said she is gonna check the photo and see if she can do anything. I sent her this pic:
Like I think it's dried out but anyway I was not sure because I've never used it, so I blatantly ask her " Hey! I've never really used a mascara before but like I think you do, do you really think it's dried out" and she kinda went to say something but then just said something idk very professional and then said I cannot return this but I will get a new one which I think is a win-win but like reader, do you think it's dried out?
She said I might have to give additional charges though which scares me. Also, I did say thank you have a nice day, but she just responded with "can I help you with something ma'am?" Also, I was also referring to her as ma'am because you know she's definitely older than me. Also, she got a nice voice. I said no and she said " have a nice day" again in a professional voice. I feel so dumb. In 2022 I was on a train go to my tuition and it was late May and I saw this woman who has SH scars and cigarette burns. My scars were very prominent back then, fresh. Also, I never thought that people actually cut here. It was my first time seeing a person irl with SH scars and I felt very validated and represented so while getting down I went up to her and showed her my scars and she probably smiled? Like why am I so fucking creepy? I need to be prosecuted. Customer service ma'am, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...