Friday, April 5, 2024

Takeshi Kaneshiro

He's so pretty it's surreal. He's like a piece of art, maybe a melody, a ray of sunshine on a snowy winter morning. His beauty cannot be seen but just felt.
I know I say I don't judge based people off their looks and that everyone is beautiful and what matters most is a person's character but some people are just meant to be admired. Timothee Chalamet is like a statue sculpted by the Romans. If he was a statue he would be my favourite, I'd like him more than David by Michelangelo. Timothee Chalamet is so surreal. 

Some people are so pretty I want to hold their faces in my palms and look at them for hours on end like this boy in my class. I thought he used to look like Timothee. I asked another girl and she said they look completely different. Maybe this boy in my class has a fair complexion somewhat curly messy hair and a sharp jawline. He was pretty, I used to look at him. I'll never see him again. 
There was another boy who used to sometimes sit next to me. I liked his voice so much. I have his voice memorised in my head. When I feel nervous during tests i wish myself all the best in his voice. If I was Ursala I would steal his voice. Onece he literally said a curse which was eight words long and I literally couldn't believe it that a voice as angelic as his could also curse, I thought he was different, I thought he doesn't curse unlike the other boys. I was wrong. I'll never forget them. It's not like I have a crush on them I just liked certain things about them. The Timothee looking boy is excellent at maths, I wanted him to help me with it but why would he? This is a competitive exam afterall. We're competitors. I just wish someone would teach me maths. I want to love maths. 
Sometimes, I wish I had something likeable about me. I am trying to improve my sense of humour but I can't stop cringing about it. The more movies I watch the more I notice how silent the characters are. I watched this movie with Takeshi Kaneshiro in it. It's called "First Love Litter on the Breeze" and was released in 1997. He's so pretty. Sometimes I just want to learn Cantonese and Mandarin to just understand him without subtitles although I have other reasons too. Last time I tried to learn Chinese I got scared by "tones". I really want to learn Chinese but also polish and Greek and Latin and ductch and Italian and Navajo and so much more. I want to be able to speak all the languages. Why must I be mediocre?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...