Saturday, April 20, 2024

Train Journey

Firstly very proud of myself for being able to carry all that stuff by myself and actually not missing the train. Tbe problem is the sheets and pillows are too dirty. I'm using my diet as a pillow. I accidentally stained the sheets. I should've worn pyjamas. Now I want to kms. I didn't use the washroom even once since I came on this train. I have an upper seat and I'm so scared to go down. You guessed it. Surrounded by men. Jeans is a very bad choice of clothing. I also wore shorts underneath even though it's uncomfortable but in hopes that it'll avoid staining. I want to kill myself.  I STAINED MY JEANS WOMP WOMP. FUCK YOU JEANS, BLSCK PYJAMAS I LOVE YOU.  Idk how I'll go home but let's see. I also have another underwear with a pan on in my package but I do not have the courage to take it out go down and change. I barely drank any water because I might get the urge to piss. I ate around 300 to 400gm of grapes and two bananas that were very raw. Goodbye I'll go sleep whomp whomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...