Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Faker

 This particular poem I wrote about either Bristol or Melbourne. Probably Bristol. I was angry. Again, this is obviously not poetry but rather absolute dogshit but anyway.


Faker

 Created Date: 2020-09-12T07:01:58.077010+00:00

 Language: en


 You hate me

 Just the way many others do,

 It's only about

 What you show and what you don't.

 So why do you seem to care

 When you just don't?

 And then, there's me

 Thinking that you care for me

 Neglecting the people who actually do,

 But then, how am I supposed to know the truth?

 Time flies by,

 And so does your spurious affection.

 And then I realise,

 You never actually cared.

 And just like you, I become a faker too.

 And then I fake someone, just like the way you did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

sober to death

 my dad's superpower is to keep asking me stuff at my most vulnurable and breaking points like if i dodged your question let it go na. H...