Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Scintilla

 I used to write poetry on this app called Poetizer, but it lately turned shit.

My current username is "Gambling Man" which is inspired by a lyric from the song "Kitchen Sink" by Twenty One Pilots. Earlier it was TG something where TG stood for Trap Goose which was a name Lil Peep used. I don't remember the ones before these.

This was the first poem I wrote; it was on my father's birthday. I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across "unknown" words and wrote a poem with them. It's tooooooo cringy in a way like who tf writes something like this but um yea. It doesn't really mean anything to me except that it's my first poem and that I tried.


  Scintilla

 Created Date: 2020-09-09T16:03:47.997011+00:00

 Language: en


 she was like apricity, a sweven in his life.

 she was his ikigai, gorgonized him as a lie.

 She was a zephyr, in the lacuna of his life.

 His love was like sunflowers, which always faced the sun.

 But then it changed, as all things do.

 The atrabilious of her death,

 The moira of cancer,

 which grew inside her,

 and left him with an aeonian cimmerian.

 His life was a dungeon of toska.

 he was vad,

 his life was full of saudade.

 he coulden't bear it anymore,

The halcyon days were back after he finally saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...