Wednesday, May 8, 2024

M(8)

Slept, awoke, slept, awoke, miserable life.

My mother keeps saying how happy I was, I'm better now.

I try to lie on my bed but I sink and drown.

I try to distract myself but I'm surrounded by it.

Is it real? Am I real?

They know, they know, they know,

But you keep pretending.

Your windows are always shut but there's so much light inside you.

Will we ever meet? Do we know each other?

I won't fall this time, either way my paintbrush was stolen, the canvas sits dry.

I've cut my hair, my hands, my legs, who am I now?

What have I become, I'm sorry.

You see, I bet you do. You know it all yet you don't speak. Why do you do so?

P.S.: The first line is a Franz Kafka diary entry.

“Slept, awoke, slept, awoke, miserable life.”
๐™น๐šž๐š•๐šข ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ, ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™พ๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šฃ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐š”๐šŠ, ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ-๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...