Wednesday, May 8, 2024

M(9)

You knew what he was doing

And you let him do it

All those years, you just kept tolerating it

You knew it was wrong, 

So why didn't you tell anyone about it?

You very well known that cutting and slashing doesn't work for you, anymore

Why do you keep harming yourself

When they walk free, without any shame?

Haven't you lost count of your suicide attempts?

Weren't you only six? 

I bet you see him on the streets, and cry to yourself back at home

Why do you get to suffer when it was them?

I know your mother didn't trust you then but now she's there. Is it any good?

You can't sleep at night, you're afraid of being alone, you're afraid of being touched,

You're afraid, afraid, afraid.

Do you realize that you're becoming him now?

Wasn't that your greatest fear?

How long until it eats you alive?

You're barely living.

I'm sorry I didn't understand you back then, I didn't think you were serious back then, I'm sorry you left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...