Saturday, July 27, 2024

Having an okay, even nice time lately.

I have a lot to say but I'll probably just say about today. I met S and A yesterday. Today I met S,A, Melbourne and Bristol. I had to waer full sleeves because Melbourne was gonna be there. I found this old weirs shirt. I was constantly sweating. 

I finally gave Bristol her birthday gift. I made a reversible crochet octopus, a crochet star a painting of her mom and grandma and a Rubik's cube. Even though it took me a lot of time effort money and learning new skills I believe they were shit. I wanted to give her this beanie and a crochet duck but I lack the skillset and money to buy more yarn. 

One of my friends said I was the straightest person she knows. Melbourne bought a tic tac toe set for me. So sweet of her. I love all my friends.

I went to Bristol's house before meeting up with the others because it's very close by. I told her not to look but she did. When she came back she search the distance between her college and the one I might get. She said we could live in a hostel. I was horrified. As much as I'd think it'd be fun Bristol would absolutely hate me. Plus it's the posh area between outlr colleges. 

When she returned she thanked me a lot but obviously I gave her absolute dogshit but then I only learned crocheting to make something nice for her. I really wanted to ask her is my gift better than the cup she got but obviously that would be a horrible thing to say. I shouldn't be jealous.  It's been a month since her birthday.

If I'm alive, I'm alive hoping that somehow someday I'll become an astronaut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...