Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Boycrush

So shit. 
College life gets wild for me every other day. 

Yesterday (17/09/2024):
Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took a shower and went out to this place I agreed to go (because I can't say no) and I go there. I couldn't even walk after waking up like I legit had zero control of my legs. Either way I go out with them at 11 and then go this this place to see idol making. It was okay. I didn't eat anything because I was on my 400 hour fast. From there I had to go to this practice for this fashion club show. It was just fifteen minutes away so I went. 

I walked for half an hour in the sun to find the exact location, the guy who sent the location was such a dick cause he didn't send the exact location. Anyway, I was the first one to go, I reached even before him. He shows up and I lowkey don't talk to him. Then comes this girl and omg she's pretty okay. Then comes another girl who plays basketball with me with her "boyfriend" who is a senior (3rd year). And then xoems two girls and two boys. 
We went to the guy's rooftop who's place we were at. I knew none of these people except the girl from basketball which I found out AFTER reaching the location. Also the two guys that came at last, I was lowkey crushing on. One of them was like a pretty twink and the otehr one was like fluffy hair glasses nerd type. I didn't talk to any of them the entire time. Just practiced how I was supposed to. It was so weird. Also apparently this show requires physical contact between me and a boy like um no♥️ but I can't quit now. Also my supposed partner didn't show up yesterday so I was practicing with the senior which was SO weird. Anyway it got late and I wanted to go home but they just kept practicing. Also these peeps clicked a lot of pics and they knew each other. We do leave at some point and I'm going with those four people who came. I opened Google Maps to reach the nearby metro cause I don't trust any of these people. Also me being me (passively suicidal) i don't care about cars when I cross the road and the twink you held my hand and I was like oooooohhhhhh. Anyway we take the metro and this twink guy comments on my phone case and so me twink guy and nerd guy have a brief talk about Pokemon cards. Then we go eat and I buy soft drinks while nerd guy pays our bill. This was the first thing I ate that day except I threw half of it when no one was looking cause I felt guilty for eating. Anyway we take an uber from there. Nerd guy sits in the front while the rest four of us sit at the back. I get the window seat WITH the twink guy next to me. Also because it was conjusted the twink guy's shoulder was lowkey resting on my breast? Anyway one of the girl gets off so we now have space. They play songs and twink guy starts talking to me. I notice he had a Gojo Satoru (why would he have him as a wallpaper) wallpaper so I ask if he finished the manga and he said no but then said other mangas whose anime I've watched. And then need guy joins in and he hsd read teh demon slayer manga too so we spoil it for the twink guy. Anyway it was nice. Music was playing and they lowkey listen to those treding tik tok songs when it comes to English songs. Also the nerd guy kept calling this certain song "a very good makeout song" and I wanted to ask the group if they've heard bury me at the makeout creek by Mitski but I didn't ask. The twink guy complained hos friends don't listen to "Hollywood" songs and like that's not exactly a term? Is it? I ask him if he knows TV Girl to test the waters and turns out he didn't. Teink guy asks for my number so I do the same. Also, me and twink guy have a lot of similarities except I have the XX chromosome and I'm uglier. I live on campus and twink guy lives near campus. We find out teb cab isn't going that way so we take change routes and get near the nerd guy's house while the otehr girl goes in the cab to her home. This is where things get weird. The nerd guy was nice, he legit came along ig ten minutes away from his house to drop me and twink guy to the bus stop. Now, the twink guy goes : "it's a really beautiful place for a date"
"I don't have a girlfriend"
To me: "Will you come here next Sunday?" (To which I say yes as no is not in my vocabulary)
The nerd guy gives him a look. Anyway the nerd guy gues away and now it's just me and twink guy waiting for the bus. 
We get in a bus and I sit in the front hoping this twink dude will go to sit with another dude but he just stands over me while I'm sitting so we go at the back of the bus where seats were empty. I sit in front of him while he sits at the last as I didn't want to sit next to him again (change of heart). We talk again, mostly academic and I send him the semester notes like the stupid bitch I am. I pay for his fate as he didn't have change. He then holds my hand and crosses the road for the 500th time which I didn't like tbh as I hate being touched. He drops me off at the auto stand even though I ask him not to and the goes away to his apartment. I reach my hostel at 10:30 pm ( the last time or enter is 7:30pm) and um yes I get a shotton of scholdings from my parents and my warden. This is the most late someone ever came back in my hostel. Also my flatmates are nice because they were constantly calling me and I did reply and keep them updated. I tried studing as I thought I might have a test next day but couldn't focus at all. 
Summary: twink guy is aware that he is pretty and uses his looks to get girls to like him so that he can somehow profit from them ig. I like the nerd guy but he lowkey scary. 
.
Today (18/09/24):

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...