Sunday, June 9, 2024

edge era second biggest fail !!!

So I'm in the train rn returning home. I woke up and wanted to edge as I didn't since the day my grandfather probably saw me do it. So, our seats were scattered and I on the side part and a stranger was supposed to be on the lower berth. I got this overwhelming urge to piss so I finally decided to piss and guess what, MY DAD IS IN THE LOWER BERTH. DO I GENUINELY SELF EXIT??? I'M COOKED FOR SURE. He seems to have earphones now but I did the deed an hour ago atleast. Plus I was on my stomach and it might have made so noise or weird movement patterns. Why can't I control that dawg in me😞. 
I have a saying that if I ever want to watch corn but I decided against it for no specific reason, well it's great because SOMEBODY SHOWS UP and if I were doing it I would have been executed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...