Thursday, August 1, 2024

happy girlfriends' day

Yes.

Guess who? Bristol. My others friends didn't wish me. I would wish them but it's past midnight though. What would've made the message more skincrawling is if she added my name at the last. Damn.

Three years ago I visited her for the first time with my other friends. I have changed since then. Too many feelings now. 

Sometimes I think maybe I am not the kind of friend Bristol deserves because I'm horrible and pretentious. Bristol deserves a friend like the fucking cup girl who makes shit for her and has the same interests. Jealousy eats me alive.

There's this new girl on edtwt. She list 12kgs in two months. I don't know her age. She does seem to interact with all age ranges but I hope she isn't too young. Honestly nobody should even be on edtwt regardless of their age. She did a face reveal today and she kinda looks like Aiko, maybe it's just the bangs. She does inspire me to lose weight though. Walked 16k steps today.

I'm far from a k-pop fan but lately I feel like becoming a k-pop idol for a short time. Like for a day. Why am I so jobless. It started when miffy ( another Twitter user, age 20 or 21 ig) posted a tiktok doing magnetic by ILLIT and that song and dance is in my head ever since. I saw the mv and I wanted to be a part of it. Why can't I be thin. If I die, I am not gonna die a fat fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST BREAKDOWN RIGHT HERE !!

Boycrush

So shit.  College life gets wild for me every other day.  Yesterday (17/09/2024): Got woken up at 10:30 am by my flatmate, immediately took ...